Information we collect from you and how we use it
Automated Information: Cookies
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Information you provide
You provide information to us when you:
• Start and/or complete an order online
• Pay for an order online
• Pay for an order via the telephone
• Enquire via the website or telephone
• Enter a competition
• Sign up for news and oﬀers
How do we use the information we collect on you?
We may use the information provided by you in a variety of ways, including:
• To process your order
• To keep track of sales and enquiries
• To answer your questions or provide you with information you have requested
• To monitor if you have started an order but not completed it
• To monitor how our customers use our website, for example by checking who has redeemed vouchers or bought certain items using our website or over the phone
• To keep you informed about the products and services that we oﬀer
• For market research purposes, by tracking activity on our site (on an anonymous basis) to identify trends and/or improve usefulness and content
• To notify you about important changes to our site or services
We only retain your information for a limited period in order to respond to your query, provide you with the information you require or to keep you updated on our products and services, for as long as you indicate that you are happy for us to do so.
How your information is protected
We take the protection of your information seriously and have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to keep it safe. Internally we restrict access to personal information. Only employees who need the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. Your information will be stored in Europe and will not be transferred to any other location.
• We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• Online or Telephone payments are processed by SagePay, Europe’s leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and is one of the most trusted payment brands.
• We do not retain your payment card details other than your contact details and the last four digits of your payment card number.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore if you think any information we hold about you in incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as the address below as soon as possible so we can update our records.
If you have any concerns about privacy at Franconian please email a description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve it.
This website is operated by The Franconian Sausage Co Ltd. You may request details of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of it, please contact us.